Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Changed my mind!

Ok...so, I have changed the name of the business. It's now Adam Tyler Photography. Couple reasons, I found out after I chose the original name, Exposures Photoraphy that there was already a Exposures Professional Photography in Sacramento, and the more I think about it, I am marketing ME, so what better to name the company right?

So, with that change comes another. Rumaging through my cellar, I found a bag full of NEGATIVES!! I couldn't believe my eyes, but sitting there were over 300 rolls of film from my past life. Mind you, not every roll I ever shot at a wedding, but 300 none the less. I knew from this I could scrounge up at least a few decent shots, right?

I called a friend who I knew had a negative scanner, and quickly set to work scanning, and scanning, and, you guessed it, scanning negatives. Now, these negatives had weathered the great basement flood, so they were DIRTY. Let me tell you how much cleaning up in Photoshop I had to do...

Ok..so all said and done, I found over 70 images I fealt were good enough to show! So, the next big change. All that hard work I put into that website? All for not! I found a way better solution, and it looks a lot more professional. Of course, having the images at a good screen resolution helps, too!

The web address will match the company name, an added bonus to the whole thing. So, http://www.adamtylerphotography.com/. Be sure to check in soon as it will be going live in the next couple of day. Ok, I'm off, got a fishing trip tomorrow morning, gonna catch a big un.

-Adam

2 comments:

Renee Marquis Photography said...

Hey, Congrratulations on your new web site... It looks great!
~Renee

Adam Tyler Paseman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.